I'm retired now from working as an investment specialist in the brokerage/securities industry for over 30 years. I wish I had found my way to jeffreyziegler.com much earlier, however, for it was only after subscribing to your instruction and services that I truly began to understand the pleasure (yes, pleasure) of successfully supplementing my retirement income through options trading. I also learned that there were a lot of gaps and loose ends in my knowledge and experience. I really appreciate your help in filling those gaps and tying those loose ends.
It's only now, after learning so much from you, that I'm actually comfortable trading options. There are many reasons:
1. You're honest and you don't throw out bull manure. As a former compliance officer, I would see through that immediately. Thank you for your conservative approach to trading. It helps me sleep well.
2. It comes through loud and clear that you're really trying to help your subscribers.
3. Much of your course is devoted to teaching investors to avoid and correct mistakes.
4. I appreciate your guidance on the all-powerful psychological aspects of trading.
5. Your course is logically and lucidly presented, and is, therefore, comfortable to follow and understand.
6. You teach the disciplined, conservative and systematic approach to learning and investing we need.
I taught my clients to stick to "patience, quality and discipline." You deliver.
7. The cost of the course is more than reasonable. In my case, it certainly paid for itself.
8. You deliver more than you promise.
9. Most importantly, you teach people a skill that leads to a new business opportunity and possible career.
10. Must feel good, doesn't it!
So, congratulations, Jeff! It's clear that you've put a lot of thought into your course. It comes through time and time again that you're a trustworthy guy and I appreciate it!
West Bend, IN